Governance & Nominating
Patrick Kennedy, Chair
Ensure that the governing documents and policies of the organization are up to-date, consistent, and that they meet the objectives and mission of SSTAGE; to guide the Executive Board, Board of Directors, Executive Director and members in matters dealing with interpretation and recommended changes in the governing documents and policies.
Ensure that the Board conducts a fair election for the Board of Directors and is in compliance with the Board Nomination and Election Process.
- To examine and originate proposals for review or amendments to the governing documents and policies of the organization.
- To recruit individuals as Board members who are committed to the mission and governing process of SSTAGE.
- To assemble and submit a slate of candidates to the members.
GOALS FOR 2011-2012:
- The Governance Committee will lead the board in adoption of necessary policies.
- The Nominating Committee will propose a slate for election of officers/directors as outlined in the SSTAGE Bylaws.
- The Governance and Nominating Committee will update SSTAGE Bylaws.